lanterns in a state of decay

lanterns in a state of decay

forgotten under beds

I can't stop what I can't understand. We'll do what we thing we're meant to, meanwhile dreaming of half-lit fires and impulses that would send us home in boxes. It's always better to be more vague. I am a reflection now, a master of showing people what they want to see and being mistaken as see-through. I can't stop what I...

Sometimes you should put up a fight. Stop rolling over, we fight like dogs at the pound, wire mesh restraining our bared teeth and teary bites. Is it better on the other side? This is always a joke, and always still a cry for help.

I want to run away from home, walk a million miles, never cry again, dissapear inside a city that will never know my name. Become one with the masses, climb out onto my roof, hanging halfway out the window. Don't want to join the graveyard littered with ladybug corpses, forgotten under beds and in boxes. I don't want to lose you. I don't want you to forget me. We've never even met.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Going On?

All Things Holy

You say God simply approves When you condemn the dead Do you think he'll approve When you condemn in his stead You take what you're ...

local hits