lanterns in a state of decay

lanterns in a state of decay

sea-struck

We're taking the power. Misery is power. So many wars, so little time. Failure's not really, only practice for something better. Hate to let things go to waste, go to waste on a nothing page. I'm mourning you, but you're still here. Inventing, inventing gravity. Pass the bear on the way by, get eaten by bear, eat the bear. Buried under wrong tombstones. Neurodiversion (I'll show you a meltdown). Fangs are for tigers.

How she says "I have a kid who..." like a deficit. I'm aware I don't have all the whole parts, defunct but not willing to go back to the factory; last chance price markdown, all sales final. This isn't just interest, this is possession. Crawling into other people's bodies like I'll fit better in someone else's skin. Curse earth sea disco. Sea-struck wind-blown boy, all alone on the shore as a storm rages above him. Salt-soaked down to his bones. "If I awoke from a dream, I would wish it was all a lie" and I would wish I couldn't lie. Create a truth serum that works, a cheat for self-control I don't have. Misery is (will)power.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Going On?

All Things Holy

You say God simply approves When you condemn the dead Do you think he'll approve When you condemn in his stead You take what you're ...

local hits