lanterns in a state of decay

lanterns in a state of decay

stuff of fiction, silly

This blood just doesn't feel right. Blank eyes look at you right. Your parents have the worst luck, so cover it up. I try to live in the music, the melody, but the words just don't come. At some point, disorders are your natural state of being. My tears are acidic, now my eyes hurt; fireworks, like the 21st of July. How can I ever live again, no life meant to live the way I dream of. Dreams are the stuff of fiction, silly, storybook nonsense. Come talk to me when you've calmed down. Can you use your words this time?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Going On?

All Things Holy

You say God simply approves When you condemn the dead Do you think he'll approve When you condemn in his stead You take what you're ...

local hits