lanterns in a state of decay

lanterns in a state of decay

Love List

This was written circa 2018/2019. Everything is uploaded exactly how it was written at the time.

Love List transcribed:

1. I love my friends.

2. I love how freakishly nice + amazing + dorky + cute my best friend is.

3. I love musical theater.

4. I love performing.

5. I love making lists.

6. I love those feta cheese pockets.

7. I love small dogs!!!

8. I love my newsies discord.

9. I love my hoard.

10. I love buzzfeed unsolved.

11. I love making bird jokes.

12. I love being a bird.

13. I love socks.

14. I love Starboard, my comic.

15. I love Cole.

16. I love watching Star Trek.

17. I love making gay jokes.

18. I love Treasure Planet.

19. I love my window plants.

20. I love memes.

21. I love music.

22. I love sleep.

23. I love bein comfy.

24. I love WG (writers group)

25. I love planning.

26. I love Chicago.

27. I love drawing.

28. I love painting (even though I'm not very good yet).

29. I love sewing lil things.

30. I love dancing.

31. I love books.

32. I love de-stressing.

33. I love baths.

34. I love collecting pins.

35. I love getting patches for my patch jacket.

36. I love drinking milk.

37. I love painting on my arm.

38. I love gummy worms.

39. I love sour things.

40. I love writing.

41. I love capes.

42. I love collecting rocks.

43. I love dragons.

44. I love buttons.

45. I love old-timey things.

46. I love the 1880's - 1940's aesthetic.

47. I love the word "vindicated".

48. I love my Silly Bands collection.

49. I love spaghetti.

50. I love the colors purple, orange, green, + blue.

51. I love the rainbow, really.

52. I love fanfiction.

53. I love the Maze Runner.

54. I love post-apocalyptic tropes.

55. I love collecting things.

56. I love birds.

57. I love bad photoshopped images.

58. I love my postbook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Going On?

All Things Holy

You say God simply approves When you condemn the dead Do you think he'll approve When you condemn in his stead You take what you're ...

local hits