lanterns in a state of decay

lanterns in a state of decay

poster boy for overthinking [playlist 20]

1. Five Hours - Deorro

    [n/a]

2. Kill V. Maim - Grimes

    ['Cause I'm only a man, do what I can

    Are you going to the party? Are you going to the show?]

3. The Saltwater Room - Owl City

    [When we're apart whatever are you thinking of?

    If this is what I call home, why does it feel so alone?

    So tell me darling do you wish we'd fall in love?

    All the time, all the time]

4. Here Comes The Sun - The Beatles

    [Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter

    Little darling, it feels like years since it's been here]

5. Wondering Time - Sense Field

    [You're the only one who understands

    The weight of this moment

    The weight of this day]

6. I'm Not Made By Design - Nothing But Thieves

    [I live on oxygen, a bastard monkey boy

    Do what the hell I like, I'm no celestial toy]

7. This Is How I Disappear - My Chemical Romance

    [I'm really not so with you anymore

    I'm just a ghost, so I can't hurt you anymore

    So I can't hurt you anymore]

8. Save Yourself, I'll Hold Them Back - My Chemical Romance

    [We can leave this world, leave it all behind

    We can steal this car if your folks don't mind

    We can live forever if you've got the time]

9. Disasterology - Pierce The Veil

    [Can we create something beautiful and destroy it?

    Nobody knows I dream about it

    This is my imagination]

10. West Coast Smoker - Fall Out Boy

    [Knock once for the father, twice for the son

    Three times for the holy ghost

    I'm a nervous wreck! I'm a nervous wreck! I'm a nervous wreck!]

11. I Slept With Someone In Fall Out Boy And All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me - Fall Out Boy

    [Find a safe place, brace yourself, bite your lips

    I'm sending your fingernails and empty bottles you've sipped

    Back to your family 'cause I know you will be missed]

12. Just Another Star - Bullet For My Valentine

    [You're just another star that's burnt out too quickly

    But I still see you, shining!

    I'm just another guy that's fucked up immensely

    But you still love me]

13. Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence - FACT

    [I wish I could meet you again tonight

    If I awoke from a dream, I would wish it was all a lie]

14. Sunspots - Nine Inch Nails

    [Peel off our skin, we're gonna burn what we were to the ground

    Fuck in the fire and we'll spread all the ashes around

    I want to kill away the rest of what's left and I do]

15. Kid Nothing and the Never-Ending Naked Nightmare - Gym Class Heroes

    [This reoccurring nightmare never ending

    So I'm saying Hello (So I'm saying Hello)

    And now I'm screaming Hello

    Can anybody hear me?]

16. The Last Of The Real Ones - Fall Out Boy

    [I am a collapsing star with tunnel vision

    But only for you, but only for you]

17. This Is Home - blink-182

    [We work and slave the day away

    We're raised in perfect families

    We fuck and fight like vagabonds

    We dance like fucking animals]

18. Dawn Of The Dead - Does It Offend You, Yeah?

    [Like the men that were before me, he said

    ‘The dawn of the dead came toward me,’ I’m afraid]

19. Action Cat - Gerard Way

    [And don't ask a lot and you won't lose a lot

    Don't ask for much]

20. I Understand - Jack Stauber

    [I bend with the bandit

    We live it down and I understand]

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Going On?

All Things Holy

You say God simply approves When you condemn the dead Do you think he'll approve When you condemn in his stead You take what you're ...

local hits