lanterns in a state of decay

lanterns in a state of decay

Hate List

This was written circa 2018/2019. Everything is uploaded exactly how it was written at the time.

Hate List transcribed:

1. I hate my name.

2. I hate that I'm overly emotional + cry at everything.

3. I hate that I'm anxious.

4. I hate that I feel like they can't trust me. They can't take my word for anything, they always have to prove it themself.

5. I hate that I'm indecisive about everything.

6. I hate that I'm not a good enough student for my parents.

7. I hate that I'm not the daughter they deserve.

8. I hate that I'm still a child.

9. I hate that I'm never good enough at the things I love to do.

10. I hate that there's always someone better than me.

11. I hate that I feel I can't tell my parents things. No matter how much they say that they will get it, understand, support me, I can't help but feel that they won't. 

12. I hate that I can't tell them who I really am because I'm scared of them distancing themselves because of it.

13. I hate that I'm a burden.

14. I hate that I'm alone.

15. I hate that I can't get things done.

16. I hate that I make everyone around me disappointed.

17. I hate that I can't speak up.

18. I hate that I love making dumb lists.

19. I hate that I'll never find a romantic partner.

20. I hate that I'm allergic to everything.

21. I hate that I have such loving parents, because when I inevitably disappoint them, it'll only make it worse.

22. I hate that I exist.

23. I hate that school is so hard for me, stresses me out.

24. I hate that I hate myself.

25. I hate that everything is so hard for me.

26. I hate that my shoulders always hurt.

27. I hate that I have emotions.

28. I hate that I love everyone too much.

29. I hate that no one understands.

30. I hate that I could never pursue a career in the things I love to do, because my parents insist I should get a better paying "real job" because the one I want doesn't pay well. I don't think they understand that I don't want to be rich, and don't care if I have little money.

31. I hate that I blackout sometimes.

32. I hate that I'm not super interesting.

33. I hate that I'm not really interesting.

34. I hate that I'm not good at languages.

35. I hate that I can't sleep.

36. I hate that I have no one to talk to.

37. I hate that I can't turn back time and live my life the way I want to.

38. I hate that my voice could be better.

39. I hate that all my clothes look too feminine.

40. I hate that I'm not confident.

41. I hate that I'm distracted easily.

42. I hate that I think I'm a bad person.

43. I hate that I'm actually a bad person.

44. I hate that I'm never hungry.

45. I hate that I missed that one quiz in third quarter and got a zero how could I be so stupid.

46. I hate that I feel like I'm never a priority. I feel like everytime I ask for something, it gets put on a wait list.

47. I hate that I freak out for no reason.

48. I hate how I can't talk to people.

49. I hate how easy it is to convince myself that everyone hates me.

50. I hate how much I need validation.

51. I hate how much I can't focus.

52. I hate how much I hate school.

53. I hate how emotional I am.

54. I hate that my friends are too good for me.

55. I hate that I'm just a loser.

56. I hate that I mess everything up.

57. I hate that I make everyone sad.

58. I hate that I'm just a waste of space.

59. I hate that my allergie suck.

60. I hate that I have acne.

61. I hate that I'm not dating anyone.

62. I hate that no one likes me romantically.

63. I hate that I'm so needy.

64. I hate how judgey my classmates are.

65. I hate that my heart clenches a little when I look at my crush.

66. I hate that I have a crush at all.

67. I hate that I can't help anyone.

68. I hate the homophobia jokes even though they're jokes they unnerve me.

69. I hate that my brain goes from "nice" to "sad" in like 2 seconds.

70. I hate hot pockets.

71. I hate the goddamn finals.

72. I hate that I feel that I'm not allowed to be angry because I'm a generally happy person.

73. I hate that I'm touch starved.

74. I hate that I develop crushes easily.

75. I hate that my crush doesn't like me back.

76. I hate that even though I'm dating someone and it should feel right, it feels wrong.

77. I hate how I missed my Grandfather's funeral.

78. I hate how I'm incapable of bouncing back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Going On?

All Things Holy

You say God simply approves When you condemn the dead Do you think he'll approve When you condemn in his stead You take what you're ...

local hits