lanterns in a state of decay

lanterns in a state of decay

locked jaw on bleeding arms

 A corpse planet -- graves of unknown life. Solar winds caress the skulls of dreamers who bit off more than their jaws could handle. We take equilibrium and balance for granted. No more electricity could magnetize our bodies together. We are re-fired and reformed anew, our atoms pointing in different directions. I am finding my way to you, like a bird flying home. Birds understand directions despite not knowing what the words mean. I know you despite not knowing your name. Don't you know I'm cursed, boy, I see you glow in the dark, unfulfilled destiny calling, boy, hearts pierced by shards. Something so powerful about dancing in the dark, never alone when I'm with the thought of you. Car crash season, head through a windshield. Your wolves are restless and want nothing more to tear me apart, and my wolves feel the same about you. Locked jaw on bleeding arms and bleeding hearts. So so hard to ever let go. Cry me rivers, cry me oceans, chemical compositions hold the secrets of the universe. Put me under a microscope to see the stardust in my veins. Souls ascending, spines and wills bending, reshape your meaning. Lungs are empty before we fill them with each other's air.

Heartbreak feels so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Going On?

All Things Holy

You say God simply approves When you condemn the dead Do you think he'll approve When you condemn in his stead You take what you're ...

local hits