lanterns in a state of decay

lanterns in a state of decay

painting smiley faces on corpses

I am no longer blank, I have love and hearts carved into my skin. Physical reminders of who I am and who loves me that will remain for eternity, as long as I live, or whichever comes first. 

The paper's crinkled to hell and back!! God lives just to spite me.

Mortal wounds won't be defeated by bandaids. Discover the carnage as graveyard rubbings, crayon on canvas for all my ghosts to see. Like trying to make a kid understand war, death, hell. A craving for chemicals that won't leave any of us alone, until we destroy ourselves atom by atom, undoing the very fabric of reality, just to get a taste of being normal. I am disgust and horror and love, all twined up together and muddled like every color of paint at once, painting smiley faces on corpses. Kill sadness with deranged happiness. You can't feel fear if all you feel is hysteria.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Going On?

All Things Holy

You say God simply approves When you condemn the dead Do you think he'll approve When you condemn in his stead You take what you're ...

local hits