lanterns in a state of decay

lanterns in a state of decay

wasting time in limbo

 I'm the one time can't catch. I'm in the past and the future, but I'm not present for either. My body is soft and numb, not like static but more like blurred vision and smudged ink. I was born a different breed.

We could be the messengers of a message that'll never be delivered. Postcards that never get sent, full of hope and dreams dipped in all the things wrong with the world. My bones will only know each other when I'm dead, but they know you like you're home. Wasting time in limbo where I only see in shades of grey. Never crossed out so many words that just didn't work. Sometimes I make myself sad on purpose, because sometimes feeling bad is better than feeling numb.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Going On?

All Things Holy

You say God simply approves When you condemn the dead Do you think he'll approve When you condemn in his stead You take what you're ...

local hits