lanterns in a state of decay

lanterns in a state of decay

ground zero (grey man)

I crawl through windows like doors, I'm a creature, odd-kid, freak at my core. I eat misery, drinking tears like water, thirsty, my own or someone else's. I will fucking feast on your corpse. Only sleep when daylight is knocking, burn like fire, I'm getting tired. Take showers drenched in red, tearing through the curtain to see poor pale Luna, curled up crescent. Glass jar ajar, sweet sauce pouring out; I can feel my face changing shape, I guess hunger looks different. Dinner's served, etiquette's shredded, guests all dead. A stranger appears! Sorry, Detective, I couldn't help myself. If you tried to resist the heart of a lamb, you'd get the view of the wolf, get a view of the death grip hold it has on me. I can tell by your eyes you're more like me, crawling on ceilings and 3 am spring cleaning. Flowers haven't bloomed yet, so sorry but wait a few (More for me and none for you). Until I'm converted to ashes scattering blood spatterings, I can't stop. If you want, I'll go quietly into the maw, jaws closing, last thing I saw. Invite me to be tattered, skin and gums ripped open to show my white wolf teeth. Sorry to deceive, but I think you're worse than me, a grey ghost, ghoul of the unassuming. Stalker incapable of remorse, at least I could regret. How will you ever ask if your mouth is locked shut, a weapon with no restrictions if ever used? If I saw your teeth I think I'd lose count, sharp like razorblades with no space for your tongue. I may feed on misery but it's misery given freely. You take and steal, no requiem. You corrupt and dismantle, the integrity of my dreams. What recess were you born from, depths of a brain or different dimensional plane forming? Grey Man blends in with horrors both real and lies. How long in a dream does it take to realize. He's there. Check your ceilings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Going On?

All Things Holy

You say God simply approves When you condemn the dead Do you think he'll approve When you condemn in his stead You take what you're ...

local hits